The FUTURE is YOURS!
Pinal County Federal Credit Union encourages youth to learn the importance of taking control of their finances early during Youth Month! Visit any of our branch locations during the month of April and help us celebrate. Take control of your future, today!
- We'll match the initial deposit up to $10*
- Youth 14-18 who open a Go Checking account will receive a Free Mascot Debit Card**
- New Account drawing
- $50 deposit*: Ages newborn to 13 years' old
- $100 deposit*: Ages 14 to 18 years' old
- Are you or someone you know 18-21 and need help building credit? Apply for a Go Loan!
Rates & Fees
- New Account Fee $5.00 - Waived during Youth Month
- Dormant Fee $15/Quarter after 1 year
- Fee Disclosure
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends paid quarterly
*Drawing is limited to one entry per member. Account must remain open for at least 90 days for deposit match. **If Mascot Card is not available we can attempt to get it or they can receive another debit card of their choice. Subject to membership eligibility. Parent or guardian may be required for anyone under 18. See credit union for details.
Can I open my child’s Youth Account Online?
No, youth accounts must be opened in branch.
What documentation do I need to open a youth account?
Social Security Card is required along with one of the following: Birth Certificate, School ID or Government Issued ID
What is a regulated transaction?
Pre-authorized payments to third parties. Online, Audio Access and Automated transfers from a savings account to a checking account to cover overdrafts.