- Maintain a minimum balance of only $5.00
- 24/7 Account Access through our free mobile and online banking
- Direct Deposit Available
- Use as overdraft protection for your checking account
Rates & Fees
- New Account Fee $5.00
- Paper Statement Fees $2.00/Statement
- Exceeding Account Transfer Limitations $30
- Truth and Savings Disclosure
Dividends paid quarterly
Is there a limit to how many withdrawals I can make from my savings?
You are allowed unlimited withdrawals in a branch or at an ATM. There is a limit of 6 withdrawals (by phone and online) per month by federal Regulation D.
What is Regulation D?
Regulation D limits the number of regulated transactions on savings accounts to a maximum of 6 per month.
What is a regulated transaction?
Pre-authorized payments to third parties. Online, Audio Access and Automated transfers from a savings account to a checking account to cover overdrafts.
Can I use my savings as overdraft protection?
Yes, you can link your savings as overdraft protection for your checking account.
Do you have payroll direct deposit distributions?
Yes, with direct deposit, you can set up an automatic payroll distributions into your savings account.