- Mobile Banking App can be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet
- Access Online Banking from any Mobile Web Browser
- Text Banking available from any mobile device (enrollment required)
- Deposit Checks on the go with Mobile Deposit
- You can send money to friends, family and others you trust2 using Zelle®
Rates & Fees
- Free Mobile Banking App
- Message and data rates may apply
Download our app using your mobile device’s app store, Search for Pinal County Federal Credit Union. Then log on using the same credentials you use for Online Banking.
- Multiple layers of authentication to prevent unauthorized access
- Account information is encrypted to safeguard your information
- We use industry best practices to continually monitor and protect your information
- No identifiable information ? we don't return any personal information in a text message, such as your full account number, email address, or personal address
- We never ask for or include your User ID or Password in any message we send
There is no charge for using our Mobile Banking service. Standard fees apply for bill payments made through Mobile Banking. Also, be aware that message
and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier.
Yes. You must be enrolled for Online Banking before using any of the Mobile Banking options.
No, use the same User ID and Password you use to log on to Online Banking.
Yes. You can use any number of compatible mobile devices for our Mobile Banking service.
You can access the same accounts that are viewable through online banking including checking, savings,
CD's and loans.
You can deactivate your device in Mobile Banking. Log on to Online Banking to access your Mobile
Banking preferences. Locate the phone number and select the option "Stop using this device for Mobile
Banking". No personal or financial information is saved or stored on your mobile device. It's a good idea to lock access to your mobile device to prevent unauthorized access.