- Deposit your check on the go*
- Convenient Access 24/7
- Available for Apple and Android Devices
Rates & Fees
- Free Mobile App
- Deposit Return Item Member Originated $30
- Deposit Return Item Third Party $15
- Our Mobile App and Internet access are required for Mobile Deposit
- Message and data rates may apply
Mobile Deposit is a convenient, secure and free service offered by Pinal County FCU that allows you to use your smart phone to take digital images of your checks and deposit them into your account remotely from any location. Mobile Deposit is an enhancement to our existing Mobile Banking App.
With our Mobile Banking app, you can deposit checks directly into your account using the camera on your smartphone. Just follow these steps:
- Select the account for deposit
- Enter the dollar amount
- Endorse the check and write “Mobile Deposit at PCFCU” (This must be written out)
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check
- Review the deposit and click approve!
The maximum deposit permitted per item is $2,500 with a maximum daily limit of $5,000.
Checks submitted using Mobile Deposit will be deposited into your account within 1-2 business days. However, funds may not be made available to you for longer periods of time under certain circumstances. Deposits are subject to limits, verification, and other restrictions.
Keep the paper check for 60 days after it is deposited. Once the deposit shows as complete on your account history, we recommend you write “mobile deposit” on the front of the check to alert yourself that you have already deposited the check.