- Pay all your bills in one place
- Sign up for e-Bill to view your bills electronically
- Transfer money between your financial institutions
Rates & Fees
- Bill Payments (Standard) Free
- Bill Payments (Rush Delivery) $9.95
- Transfer Money $1.00
- Stop Payment $30.00
- NSF Fee $30.00
How much is PCFCU Bill Pay?
The Bill Payment service itself is free. However, there are fees associated with certain payments. Please see the Fees table for more info.
Who can I pay using Bill Pay?
Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check, automatic debit, or cash. You can pay companies, friends and family members, and service providers, such as the babysitter or the plumber.
- Payment Center. When you use Payment Center to send money, we send the payment electronically whenever possible. If the company or person cannot receive electronic payments, we print a check and mail it to the address you provided.
- Transfer Money. If you need to get money to someone you share an account with, you can use Transfer Money to move the money from your account into their account.
Who can’t I pay with Bill Pay?
Use Bill Pay to pay companies and people with addresses in the United States or its territories. You cannot use Bill Pay to send payments to addresses outside the United States. We don't recommend using Bill Pay to make state and federal tax payments or court-ordered payments. Such payments are discouraged and must be scheduled at your own risk.
Can I receive electronic bills from my merchants?
Yes. With e-bill you authorize your payee to send your bill information directly to your Bill Pay account. This will allow you to view your bill directly, know how much is due and know your due date.
Are there limits on the payments I send?
The payment limits in Zelle® and Transfer Money are unique to each member based on their account and payment history and fluctuate over time. You may view your own personal limits when you’re in each payment screen.
Who do I contact if I have a question regarding my Bill Pay account?
Bill Pay Member Service can be reached at 800-877-8021 between the hours of 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM MT seven days a week or you may contact one of our branches during normal business hours at 520-381-3100.