This is a $500 loan that you receive up front and pay off over a period of time.
- Why choose a Starter Loan?
- Upon verification of credit and employment funds will be available right away
- You get the opportunity to establish a credit score as you pay the loan off
- Something to consider- You must be careful with a starter loan as this loan puts your credit score and PCFCU at a higher risk if you do not make payments on time.
This is a $500 loan that you receive in installments as you pay it down.
- Why choose a Credit Builder Loan?
- Lower rate than the Starter Loan because of how you receive the money
- This keeps you and PCFCU at a lower risk
- You build your credit score while learning how interest and payments work
- This works best for those who are primarily looking to build their credit and not in need of all the loan money right now
*Loan Term up to 12 months. Subject to credit and employment verification. Must be 18 years of age or older.
What age do you have to be to apply for a Starter or Credit Builder Loan?
You must be at least 18 years old.
Can I use these loans to rebuild my credit?
No, these loans are for individuals looking to establish credit for the first time.Go to main navigation