- Truth In Savings Disclosure - Savings & Checking Accounts
- Truth in Savings Disclosure - Certificate Accounts
- Privacy Notice Disclosure
- Membership Booklet
- Business Membership and Account Agreement
- VISA Credit Card Disclosure
- VISA Business Credit Card Disclosure
- Risk Based Pricing Notice
- Accessibility Statement
- Share Participation Disclosure
- Samsung Pay Terms and Conditions
- Apple Pay Terms and Conditions
USA Patriot Act Disclosure
Important Information About Procedures for Opening A New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Safe and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act), requires credit union mortgage loan originators and their employing institutions to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). A listing of the mortgage loan originators of Pinal County Federal Credit Union can be obtained at any branch.
Transparency in Coverage Rule