Purchasing has never been easiser!
Whether you're a die-hard Apple fan or insist on only using Samsung, mobile wallets are an efficient, secure way to pay. Get started today!
Link your PCFCU Credit and Debit Cards and start leaving your wallet at home!
We now offer Apple Pay® for PCFCU Visa® Credit and Debit cards!
Enrollment is simple!
- On your iPhone or other compatible Apple device, open the Wallet app and tap the + button. Follow the steps to add a new card, then tap Next.
- Select how you want to verify your card (text, email, phone call) and click Next.
- Enter your verification code and click Next.
- Click Done and you’re ready to shop with your PCFCU Visa and Apple Pay!
Samsung PayTM makes paying with your phone super easy. Plus, it works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap a card.
Enrollment is simple!
- Open the Samsung Pay app and click the Get Started button, then create your Samsung Pay backup PIN.
- Click the Cards button at the top left of the screen.
- Click the Add cards button and take a photo of your PCFCU Visa® Credit or Debit card.
- Select a card verification method from the on-screen list of options (SMS/text, email, phone, etc.) and follow the verification instructions.
- Secure it with your fingerprint. Then, you’re good to go!
Do Apple Pay and Samsung Pay work the same way?
Yes, when you make a payment with one of these services, the app creates a token – a random series of numbers – that corresponds to your account, along with a one-time security key. It transmits that data to the payment terminal, which sends that token to the “token vault,” a secure database that links these tokens to the actual accounts
Is it safe to use a digital wallet?
Yes, with tokenization, your information is seen only by the payment processor and your financial institution. That’s fewer points of failure along the information chain and there is less vulnerability for your sensitive data.
Copyright© 2021 Pinal County Federal CU. All rights reserved. Apple Pay® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Samsung Pay® is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.Go to main navigation