- Secure Checking Login
- Credit Union Paid Notary Fees
- Unlimited Check Writing
- No Check Cashing Fee
- No Minimum Balance
- Free access to NetBranch and Online Bill Pay
- Free access to our Mobile App and Mobile Deposit
- IDProtect® – Identity Theft Protection Service*
- Protect yourself, your family and joint account owners with our comprehensive identity theft protection service1 that includes credit file monitoring, 3-in-1 credit report, monitoring of over 1,000 public databases, identity theft expense reimbursement2, fully managed resolution services, and more.
- Up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance2 (Benefit reduces 50% at age 70.)
- Travel and Leisure Discounts*
- Money saving discounts from thousands of local and national businesses – redeem and print coupons online or access discounts from your smartphone.
- Health Discount Savings* This is not insurance
- Debit Advantage® Buyer’s Protection and Extended Warranty2 (Item(s) must be purchased entirely with eligible account.)
- Cellular Telephone Protection2
- Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if your eligible cell phones are stolen or damaged. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid through this account.)
- $hopping Rewards™*
Rates & Fees
- A $3.00 monthly service charge will apply and charge the account on the 10th of every month
- Overdraft Privilege/ Non-Sufficient Funds fee $30
- Stop Payment $30/Request
- Fee Disclosure
|Dividends paid quarterly|
|Product||Opening Deposit Requirement||Monthly Fee||Notary Services|
|Money Market Checking||$2500||$15 below minimum balance fee||$2.00/Stamp|
What is my routing number?
Your routing number is 322172111.
What is my checking account number?
Your checking account should be your base account number plus your 2 digit sub-account. Example XXXXXX10
How can I customize my debit card image?
You are able to upload any photo meeting specified requirements here. Fee may apply.
* Registration/activation required.
1. IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2. Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage.
Insurance Products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any credit union affiliate.