Pinal County FCU Go to main content
If you live, work, worship or
attend school in Pinal County

you can join!

Collateral Protection Insurance

If you received a letter requesting a current copy of your insurance. Please recall that as part of your loan obligation you are required to maintain physical damage insurance for the full term of your loan. See Below Questions and Answers for more information.

What Do I Need?
You will need your insurance declarations page and the notice from your lien holder or mortgagee available to complete the verification process.

What Do I Do Now?
If you have insurance, you may go to the Insurance Verification Form for a property or vehicle and provide us with your data under strict security. We will contact your insurance agent to verify that the data on the form is correct.

If you do not have insurance, you should contact an insurance agency or company of your choice and purchase full coverage, including comprehensive and collision, and list the lien holder/mortgagee as listed on the notice you received.

What about Insurance Agents?
If you are an Insurance Agent, please click on the link titled Insurance Agents.

For more information

Go to main navigation