Pinal County FCU is taking precautions to protect our members and employees from the effects of the coronavirus.
Impacted Services - Branches will be limited to drive-thru, ATM and appointment only
For the health and safety of our members, employees and the community, we are following the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Arizona Department of Health Services in an effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus. We will keep you updated through email, social media and our website. For more information on the Coronavirus, visit the CDC's Resource Center.
Our branch lobbies are temporarily closed until further notice. Branches will be limited to drive-thru, ATM and appointment only.
Call Center and Drive-thru hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday*: 9:00am - 2:00pm
*Saturday hours available in San Tan Valley, Casa Grande and Coolidge Locations
Drive-thru lines may be longer than normal. Your patience is appreciated.
To schedule an appointment please click on the branch you would like to visit below.
If you’ve been impacted by the coronavirus and need assistance managing your Pinal County FCU loan or accounts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click Live Chat for assistance.
How to Access Your Account
Many of your most common transactions – check deposits, cash withdrawals, checking your account balance and paying bills – can be done conveniently without visiting a branch. Please only visit a branch location if you absolutely must.
If you haven't already:
When accessing your accounts remotely, you can:
- Update your personal information so we can stay in touch.
- Access your accounts to see transactions, balances, account and routing numbers, and transfer funds.
- Deposit checks using our remote deposit capture in the mobile app.
- Make payments on your PCFCU loans through your online account or by using the Loan Payment Center.
- Pay other bills using Bill Pay.
- Use CardValet to receive alerts whenever your payment cards are used.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are my funds safe and insured during this time?
- Yes, your money is Federally insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor. For more information on Federally Insured Credit Unions click here.
Have any of your employees or other members been diagnosed or exposed to coronavirus?
- At this time, no cases have been reported at the credit union. If that should happen, we will take appropriate steps for the safety and health of our employees and members.
If my work hours have been reduced or I’m struggling to make my payment because of the coronavirus, is there assistance available to me?
- If you’ve been impacted by the coronavirus and need assistance managing your loan or accounts, please contact us at email@example.com.